Had to call the ambulance today

Mr. Lumbergh

Reaction score
img_2895-jpg.275429

The doctor confirmed he was in the area, so I took the Guild in for an emergency nut and bridge saddle recut; recall from my NGD review that she was in overall good shape but not feeling quite right, and it got to where we couldn't avoid the doc any longer: http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?195778-NGD-Finally-officially-a-member-of-the-Guild-guild
He worked quickly and got her stable again, and she started doing a lot better. Once she was discharged and I got her home, I did a few home-care exercises on the bridge and stop tail to get the action right, and her condition is continuing to improve. There's still some more home care to do on the intonation, but she's expected to make a full recovery. :cool:

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Nice! I bet it plays like a dream with the proper sawing, filing, and associated sutures.

Mr. Lumbergh

Reaction score
Nice! I bet it plays like a dream with the proper sawing, filing, and associated sutures.
For sure! I can't put it down since getting the bridge and stop bar heights set up. So much guitar for the money, I wish I hadn't waited to join the Guild crew for as long as I did.
Another question I had for you GAD; do you happen to know which hardshell case fits the newer 'Birds?

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
For sure! I can't put it down since getting the bridge and stop bar heights set up. So much guitar for the money, I wish I hadn't waited to join the Guild crew for as long as I did.
Another question I had for you GAD; do you happen to know which hardshell case fits the newer 'Birds?

Sorry - no idea. Guild doesn't have one on their site to match the NS Bluesbird at this time and mine came in a bag.

CosmicArkie

Reaction score
If the dimensions are the same as the old M-75's, the Epi Wildkat/AlleyKat cases work as well.

Mr. Lumbergh

Reaction score
Not sure but... isn't the aristocrat case a perfect fit?

If the dimensions are the same as the old M-75's, the Epi Wildkat/AlleyKat cases work as well.
Perfect, thanks. I'll check those out. I went through this about 6 months ago with my Gretsch 5622T, there just isn't anything made specifically for it.
Needless to say, the title of your post caught me eye.
I was thinking we had another LTG'er down. :chargrined:

Joe
I was just having a bit of fun. I'm still pretty new here and didn't know that's been a thing lately. :crying: