Need some board specific help

bolark

Reaction score
I am out of place here but I need help. I have logged back in after being away for years. When I try to start a post, it directs me to "register" because it's my first post. When I go to register, it denies me as "already a member". I have attempted several times without success. The Q&A under "HELP" has no answers, and I do't see live help anywhere. Any suggestions?

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome Back. I'm not seeing anything unusual about your account. Your next few posts will need to be Moderated but I don't know if that explains what you saw or not. I moved your post to a new thread so it will have some visibility.

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I know my forum software, which isn't the same. So, I don't know any reasons why it would do that.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Welcome Back. I'm not seeing anything unusual about your account. Your next few posts will need to be Moderated but I don't know if that explains what you saw or not. I moved your post to a new thread so it will have some visibility.

Wonder if the problem of not being recognized is related to "the Great Migration" of a few years back?

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Check your internet preferences...it may have something to do with saving cookies or not.

bolark

Reaction score
Just returning. Thanks much for the feedback. Technically deficient as I am, I'll take another run at posting.