Tech question in the forum

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ok so I guess I did something but I don’t what and if it’s not me it’s ever lasting bad luck lol and my sexy fingers which is a running joke at my other forum for breaking anything tech wise lol

Ok so my thread in acoustic titled disappointed again .

Using mobile default I can’t acess and pages other then number one . If I select page four or the others it always loads back to one . So weird !

Now on other threads I can page to any available no problem . Now everything works normal if I go to desktop mode .

Interestingly I just posted a reply then switch to back to modile and it reloaded on page 4 so I thought maybe it will work normal now so I select page 3 it reloads back to one and I’m stuck again lol

Sexy fingers right ? Haha just font understand way only this thread is effected ?

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Mobile iOS 11.2.6 , keep in mind the issue is only on my one posted thread . I can freely page up on all the others in modile default mode .

5thumbs

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
That's interesting. On that thread, if I click on the "Go to first new post" button I also get sent to post #1. It only happens on that thread. This from my desktop. Hmm…

Edit: I see that Frono is having the same issue, so the problem is not on your end.

Last edited:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Yeah , he’s gunna delete it , my sexy fingers strike again lol