forgot LTG password

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
im having some trouble logging in on my desktop imac which i just plugged in for the first time in about 18 months. i dont see a "forgot pw option." and now i may be locked out all together. can a mod please help me out? thanks

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
The password is "ironmansucks" all lowercase, LOL.:biggrin-new: I hope they get you squared away Mav. I hate it when I forget my passwords.

TX

Last edited:

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
i knew i should have made the password M-80-CS-DC-SB...i would have never forgotten that!!!

Anyway there is a chance my PW was correct but having other issues and may need to start over.

Seems i might be ok as long as I keep my phone going...but that is a whole different struggle, major phone issues and im not ready for a new one just yet. If i fall off the grid send Twocorgis for me at the office!

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
thank u gents. im going to go get some hypnosis soon. see if that loosens any screws...(i have forgotten a lot more than my LTG password!)

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
nailed it! BOOM. had to dig pretty deep for that one. no stoppin this train now! thanks for the help, Chaz and Ralf.