Oooo It was coming but denied ! temporarily that is .

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah , yup , everyone with there shiny new gear day posts with all the Oo’s and ahhh’s and oh thats so pretty .

I was gunna have my day yup sure was , USPS said you’ll have your package end of day by 8pm Thursday even ask my neighbor to look out for my package but nothing .

If I had that pacing gif cougar had it would worn out my screen by now lol

Constantly checking the tracking and finally it changed or updated .

So sorry it’s been delayed what ?! It was in route to my house last night where’d it go ?

Update now says it’s on its way to Salisbury from Greensboro, Yaaaaay 😁 they said it left at 12:20 Yaaaaay 😁 , it’s only an hour north of me I should be able to pick it up at the post office , I told myself “ maybe “ just in case , Yaaaaaaay ! 😁

Now I’m at said post office , Ooo she’s pretty hi 🙂
I’m looking for this ! I added a little small talk with lots of smiles hehehe . She walks to the back ( wish I had another package to ask her to find ) she comes back all smiles but with paperwork , ugh she said yup Greensboro sent it out and it’s on it’s way to Charlotte .

Charlotte? Wait , What !? Oh Greensboro is a sorting location now it has to go to our sorting location then brought back up to us . What ? You mean it just drove past here less then half mile away going to Charlotte so it can be trucked back up to here and then to me ? What !? Lol oh come on for the love of ....

So maybe Monday? I’m confused time for many beers 🍻 lol

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Oh yeah , yup , everyone with there shiny new gear day posts with all the Oo’s and ahhh’s and oh thats so pretty .

I was gunna have my day yup sure was , USPS said you’ll have your package end of day by 8pm Thursday even ask my neighbor to look out for my package but nothing .

So sorry it’s been delayed what ?! It was in route to my house last night where’d it go ?

Update now says it’s on its way to Salisbury from Greensboro, Yaaaaay 😁 they said it left at 12:20 Yaaaaay 😁 , it’s only an hour north of me I should be able to pick it up at the post office , I told myself “ maybe “ just in case , Yaaaaaaay ! 😁

I’m looking for this ! I added a little small talk with lots of smiles hehehe . She walks to the back ( wish I had another package to ask her to find ) she comes back all smiles but with paperwork , ugh she said yup Greensboro sent it out and it’s on it’s way to Charlotte .

Charlotte? Wait , What !? Oh Greensboro is a sorting location now it has to go to our sorting location then brought back up to us . What ? You mean it just drove past here less then half mile away going to Charlotte so it can be trucked back up to here and then to me ? What !? Lol oh come on for the love of ....

So maybe Monday? I’m confused time for many beers 🍻 lol[/QUOTE
I feel your pain! I am pulling for the most positive ending, possible.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
....So sorry it’s been delayed what ?!

Somewhat similar with my delivery, only not as bad. First, the Monday holiday - no delivery. Should have had it then. Then nobody's home when they deliver it Tuesday, so they take it back to the post office. But I can't get it till I pick it up Wednesday morning. Still, I don't think the cold weather during shipping caused that Martin to have such high action. Or did it?

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score

So maybe Monday? I’m confused time for many beers 🍻 lol[/QUOTE
I feel your pain! I am pulling for the most positive ending, possible.

Thanks , Drinking a beer and ordered a ton of Chinese food that calm me down lol

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Somewhat similar with my delivery, only not as bad. First, the Monday holiday - no delivery. Should have had it then. Then nobody's home when they deliver it Tuesday, so they take it back to the post office. But I can't get it till I pick it up Wednesday morning. Still, I don't think the cold weather during shipping caused that Martin to have such high action. Or did it?

Nah I don’t think the weather effects 1950’s kitchen counter top material but maybe the wood ? Lol

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Nah I don’t think the weather effects 1950’s kitchen counter top material but maybe the wood ? Lol

Aw, don'tcha like that synth ebony fingerboard? Lol. If it looks and feels good, doesn't that make it good? :tiger:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Aw, don'tcha like that synth ebony fingerboard? Lol. If it looks and feels good, doesn't that make it good? :tiger:

Pressed paper and goop are only good in reruns of Mr Ed . Lmao

Oh don’t forget the bridge is the same thing have noticed any sparkle yet hehehe .

Sorry hic* beer two lol

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Well why do you think they call it "the Charlotte Web"?
24178.jpg

So maybe Monday? I’m confused time for many beers lol
That's good. That's ok.
That way I can be here for your NGD.
And you might have the stage all to yourself.
Thanks , Drinking a beer and ordered a ton of Chinese food that calm me down lol
You can order Chinese delivery in North Carolina?
Even in the piney woods?

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Well why do you think they call it "the Charlotte Web"?
24178.jpg

That's good. That's ok.
That way I can be here for your NGD.
And you might have the stage all to yourself.

You can order Chinese delivery in North Carolina?
Even in the piney woods?

Charlottes web hmmm yup lol

I always have the stage to myself for the most part less a few good folks only Crickets like my music oh and some birds. Lol

The pines are actually metal cell towers dressed up to look like pines though for some reason it’s only the tops of towers so most confusion when one says Ooo look a pine tree ! and you say what behind the cell tower ?