Wanted to say Hello.

bayoubengal1954

Reaction score
Hey Folks--
I'm new to the forum and wanted to say howdy. I am a New Orleans based Professional Journeyman Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist. I do not own a Guild right now but I feel that an F-30 is in my future. Looking forward to learning from y'all.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome to the LTG Bayou! I think an F30 would work nicely down in NOLA, one of my fave cities to visit. And off the beaten path too, the locals always friendly and the food is amazing. like the weather too. i spent some time north of NOLA too and that area of the country is just fantastic.

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome - if you're Guild-hunting, this is the place to be.

If we don't bird-dog one up for you, we'll sell you one directly (see my signature for proof).

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Never been to Louisiana. I surely love the music I hear though. Welcome to LTG. There are many folks here who will be able to help you in your search of whatever it is you may be looking for.

I love the TV show NCIS New Orleans. Not sure how realistic the setting is there in N.O. but I really like the show. Also, one of my favorite authors is James Lee Burke. Many of his books are set in Louisiana.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks--
I'm new to the forum and wanted to say howdy. I am a New Orleans based Professional Journeyman Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist. I do not own a Guild right now but I feel that an F-30 is in my future. Looking forward to learning from y'all.

Welcome aboard Bayou ;)
Yeah these folks will talk Guild all day . Lol

F30 huh ? Yup , now with that and F40’s you have my interest haha . Some like old mojo ones me I like the newer .

If your around in few days I’ll have a new post on a new purchase .:)

ClydeTower

Reaction score
Welcome Bayou!
If you're looking for a Guild or anything Guild related, you're definitely in the right place. People here are really knowledgeable, friendly and always ready to help out a fellow LTGer.
I bet you'll be playing an F-30 before the end of the month :)
Careful thought, GAS is contagious and everyone here pretty much has the affliction.
You'll probably wind up with 5 Guilds by the end of the year!

Clyde

Kitarkus

Reaction score
Welcome! This is a great place to learn about all things 'Guild'. Also...unlike some of the other forums....I've found that members here do not wear Guild tinted glasses and will give you honest, concise, and objective advice. You just missed my F-30....I sold an excellent 1974 Guild F-30 to a gigging musician in NYC just a couple of weeks ago. The F-30 had many varying iterations depending on year built and varying iterations of the essentially 'same' model. I liked the F-30 quite a bit....but found it wasn't exactly what I'd wanted...fickle I am. Good luck!

Charlie Bernstein

Reaction score
Yup, this is a handy place for all things Guild. New here, myself, but have gotten a lot of questions answered already.

Welcome - and give my regards to Frenchmen Street!

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bayoubengal1954! Got some deep ties to Southern Louisiana from Acadiana over through NOLA. Glad to have you on board and Geaux Tigers! By the way look in the FS/FT section for members towards the bottom of the page and I think there is a rather nice F30 there for a steal of a deal for sale from member Richardp69. Have a good one and look forward to hearing more from you!

TX

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bayoubengal1954! Got some deep ties to Southern Louisiana from Acadiana over through NOLA. Glad to have you on board and Geaux Tigers! By the way look in the FS/FT section for members towards the bottom of the page and I think there is a rather nice F30 there for a steal of a deal for sale from member Richardp69. Have a good one and look forward to hearing more from you!

TX

Linkage

http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?195488-Letting-a-Few-Go

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
WELCOME TO LTG!
I was born and raised in the bayou country of southwest Louisiana, so I know of which you speak.
Good luck in your search for the right Guild for you.

Laissez les bons temps rouler,
Joe

bobouz

Reaction score
Have seen you over on the Gibson forum. Welcome to the wonderful world of Guilds!

A few years ago, I decided to revisit my Guildness from the '70s. In a flash, the rebuild was complete, and I'm enjoying them even more the second time around.

Jump in with both feet - it's easy!

Rampix

Reaction score
hello BBG54, and welcome. I recognize your name from other forums too. You'll be amazed at the depth of historical knowledge available here. And it's a friendly place to boot! Just ask a question, any question about Guilds and someone will know or find the answer.

Best of luck on your search for your...first...Guild.