Sharing my favorite groups music .

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Heck I don’t know if this is right not being Guild endorsed but I found these guys on FB and I been hooked ever since .

Music is special to me and like a post I did in acoustics , I like ugly dogs not that these guys are that by any means but there nobodies there music is iPad produced can’t say the guitar tracks are but all keys and synths are plus the final mixing . It does show what can be done on iPad or Mac .

So this music to me is refreshing , it’s crazy , it’s outside the box of mainstream it’s well written and the talent is amazing .

The guitarist singer lyricist is in Washington state the lead guitarist is in heck I can’t remember any Long Island there abouts lol

The mix master and keyboardist Miike is the UK all their music is done via the web .

So check them out grab a drink if you drink lol if not find a chill place and crank them up and see if they do anything for ya .

Now I’m half way old but my like are still a lot younger then most so maybe you won’t dig it ! Lol I said dig it ha ha and on my third 7&7 hic* Lol

https://soundcloud.com/refracted-memories/the-purpose-of-pretending

Last edited: