Boy this place is dull on the weekends!

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Great photos, John, but I see a Mustang...... LOL!! OH WAIT!! I'm supposed to focus on the FOREGROUND, right? It's hard to get my focus in my condition. And I'm watching the new guy on Velocity's Wheeler/Dealers do a rebuild on a turbo right now so my rather vague attention is fractured......

That Triumph is gonna be AWESOME!!

Not many people have a "rotisserie" for frame building!! This is SO awesome!!

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
have to say this place is not so dull on the weekends at all if you are an LTG member in Long Island, NY haa. not me this time, im happy to report...standby...

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
So what do you think of Ant vs Edd?

I am OK with either. You can tell they have different skills, based on what they farm out vs do in shop. I like Edd. I understand he didn't want to go along with the show change that Velocity wanted to do. More rush to meet deadlines and other stuff. My Dad follows him on Facebook, I think.

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Tom,

John, but I see a Mustang

Yep. It's mostly done and lives in my garage , now. I still have a leak at the back of the motor. I put glow under black light die in the engine to make sure where. I may have to pull the trans off the back of the motor to see if it's the main seal. <sigh>.

Reaction score
During the weekend this thread appeared, I was on the Caribbean island of Nevis. We returned yesterday (the 17th). Flew into Baltimore yesterday afternoon and it took over one freaking hour to get our luggage. :disgust: We drove home in the ice/rain/slush mess that was coming down.

I have a short guitar (almost Guild sighting) story that I'll post when I have the energy to upload some pictures I took.