New here (and looking for a Pilot pickguard)

Reaction score
I am new to this site and this site is great...I am looking for a full White pick guard for a Pilot SB602. I have been unable to one or somebody to make on. I recently found an old Pilot body and had a friend make a neck etc. The last piece is the pg.
Thanks Phil

krysh

Guildarist in the mod squad
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome! I have never seen a white one and maybe there has never been one.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome. I don't recall ever seeing a Pilot with a white pickguard. You might have to get someone to trace something and then get one made. On the other hand, not all Pilots had pickguards so...

I'm going to move this to Misc where it will get more views. If it is a case of having someone cut one from a tracing, I think several folks have done so for their acoustics and I expect their experience might help in the search for a pickguard for a bass.

Reaction score
Thank for the welcome and replies. Yeah In the early 80's I had a sb602, I think, full pick guard black with all black hardware and a w/blk/w pg. It was the bass I shouldn't have gotten rid of. So I recently found a beat to crud body and built a FrankenPilot. All I need to satisfy myself is a pg and some tuners and it will be finished.