I like the Patriots

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Exciting game, I'm quite happy with the outcome!!

baeasoaring.jpg

The Eagles coach is a local boy :victorious:

Joe

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Can't give up 41 points and expect to win. Defense wasn't there tonight. Brady passes for 505 yards and still loses!

Congrats to Philly, they made some great gutsy plays...

walrus

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I'm not a JT fan as far as music goes, just not my style. But, he surely is an entertainer and a great dancer to boot. I thought the Prince tribute was a nice touch.

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I work in Philly (Rittenhouse Square area), and this is a happy town right now.
Happy days, Philly! It wouldn't surprise me if this becomes the new football dynasty. Gutsy coaching, young (talented) QB, and possibly the best running backs in the NFL. Gotta' say, I really enjoyed watching LeGarrette Blount do his thing yesterday.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Happy days, Philly! It wouldn't surprise me if this becomes the new football dynasty. Gutsy coaching, young (talented) QB, and possibly the best running backs in the NFL. Gotta' say, I really enjoyed watching LeGarrette Blount do his thing yesterday.

They have sort of an enviable quarterback conundrum, since their number one QB didn't play in this game! Makes their game-planning during the playoffs more impressive - designed to give Foles' success, and he certainly executed well.

walrus

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
...their number one QB didn't play in this game!

he's their number one QB now!

Tom Brady was also backing up the injured Drew Bledsoe during his first Super Bowl appearance/victory...Drew who??

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
he's their number one QB now!

Tom Brady was also backing up the injured Drew Bledsoe during his first Super Bowl appearance/victory...Drew who??

I know Brady broke his own Super Bowl record for yards thrown but he did drop the only pass that came his way and then butterfingered the ball when he fumbled with 2:00 left. I am going to go ahead and say that if Jimmy Garoppolo would have been in there they would have won. LOL!:hororr:

TX

bobouz

Reaction score
As a long-time Oregon fan, a couple of things made me feel good about Philly going into the game: I saw Foles be scary good at times while playing for Arizona & would always worry when the Ducks had to play against him, and LaGarrette was a monster load of a back at Oregon who would be highly motivated after the Patriots wanted him to take a cut in pay to return to the team.

A great game to watch, and a great win for Philly!

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Foles will probably be traded, which is the smart football move. Quality NFL QB's are scarce, and Foles' final two playoff games just proved he can P-L-A-Y. The Eagles will get good value for him.

The team ownership and coaching staff have said they're comfortable with Nate Sudfield Wentz's backup.

And Foles deserves to start somewhere, just not with any NFC East teams.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Foles will probably be traded, which is the smart football move. Quality NFL QB's are scarce, and Foles' final two playoff games just proved he can P-L-A-Y. The Eagles will get good value for him.

The team ownership and coaching staff have said they're comfortable with Nate Sudfield Wentz's backup.

And Foles deserves to start somewhere, just not with any NFC East teams.

and they can get a 2nd and 3rd round pick in a trade i bet, easy.