NAMM Show

johnny3j

Reaction score
Guild Total
If you're at the NAMM Show in Anaheim during the next few days, stop by booth 5002 (Peterson Tuners) and say hello to a fellow LTGer.
I'll be checking out the new Guild models if I get away from our booth for long enough :subdued:!

idealassets

Reaction score
Get away from that booth and go see those Guild's. When I lived in LA I always made it a point of personal enrichment, especially after inevitably driving so much to get to my destinations around town...

Rich Cohen

Reaction score
If you're at the NAMM Show in Anaheim during the next few days, stop by booth 5002 (Peterson Tuners) and say hello to a fellow LTGer.
I'll be checking out the new Guild models if I get away from our booth for long enough :subdued:!

Johnny,
Let's hear your opinion of the Guild offerings!

RC

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
Guild's on the second floor this year...opens 9:30am...you're on the main floor...10:00am...

Thursday morning 9:30...that's your best chance...if you don't have buyer appts first thing...go for it. Good Luck

I'll try an stop by your booth some time.

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
And get your Guild limited edition keychains--made from M-20 scrap wood! Only 50 pcs each day will be given out, so you better be quick in the morning!

26907046_10155060288141105_5556408767025117412_n.jpg

Ralf

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
Had a nice chat with Johnny in his booth this morning...he didn't have a chance yet as of then to visit Guild.

I stopped by Guild briefly...Reverb was in the process of doing some videos which will likely be posted on their site...there was some mention of the famous press for the laminated backs...got my keychain.

A note of likely interest for all you LTGrs...At the NAMM breakfast session the last guest speaker was Bob Weir regarding his guitar design efforts with various companies over the years...he mentioned that years ago, when he was 'young', that he was friends with Mark Dronge, who gave him a tour of the Guild factory, and that being young, he wanted a big really loud guitar...he wanted an F50 with an arched back...and they made him one...passed by Mark's booth, but he was busy.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Had a nice chat with Johnny in his booth this morning...he didn't have a chance yet as of then to visit Guild.

I stopped by Guild briefly...Reverb was in the process of doing some videos which will likely be posted on their site...there was some mention of the famous press for the laminated backs...got my keychain.

A note of likely interest for all you LTGrs...At the NAMM breakfast session the last guest speaker was Bob Weir regarding his guitar design efforts with various companies over the years...he mentioned that years ago, when he was 'young', that he was friends with Mark Dronge, who gave him a tour of the Guild factory, and that being young, he wanted a big really loud guitar...he wanted an F50 with an arched back...and they made him one...passed by Mark's booth, but he was busy.

Interesting stuff. Thank you.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
And get your Guild limited edition keychains--made from M-20 scrap wood! Only 50 pcs each day will be given out, so you better be quick in the morning!

26907046_10155060288141105_5556408767025117412_n.jpg

Ralf

What no beer opener ? Lol
I wish I could get out to one of these shows it would be something to see .🙂

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score

Cool that’s one funky electric . The F55 though hard to say for sure but to me it sounded like it better balanced then the the one D55 I heard that I mentioned was a tad boomy .

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I know it’s been mentioned but I forget when is Guild going to put out the F30 ‘s or what ever number they now give them ?

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I know it’s been mentioned but I forget when is Guild going to put out the F30 ‘s or what ever number they now give them ?
I am not aware of any F-30 plans from Oxnard, also can't remember any discussion about the topic here.
Ralf

Last edited:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I am not aware of any F-30 plans from Oxnard, also can't remember any discussion about the topic here. The number would not change on a F-30.
Ralf
I think it was in the beginning when we first started talking about Córdoba and model numbers . I might have even asked then lol

Wonder why no mention yet ? is a M20 or 30 now considered a orchestra model ?
I would think parlor would be the term I’m getting this because in the above vid it mentions orchestra models coming out of the new plant .

Last edited:

tommym

Reaction score
The F30 will probably be renamed:

OM-40 (mahogany back and sides)
OM-50 (rosewood back and sides)

Tommy

Last edited:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
The F30 will probably be renamed:

OM-40 (mahogany back and sides)
OM-50 (rosewood back and sides)

Tommy
Heyyyyyyyy you have the models I want ! Lol

I was wondering if there in production already and not mentioned yet ? As the above video let it slip possible by mistake that orchestra models are in production .