photo albums

ezstrummer

Reaction score
Im trying to set up a photo album? I went on the FAQ and it said to go to control panel and click on photos and albums link?? There is no photos and albums link when I go on there. Can someone please help me? Very frustrated..

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Pics have to be hosted elsewhere, to to financial and legal reasons.

I am one of the Photobucket victims - there is a special place in hell for those S.O.B.'s.

I now use Imgur for my photos here, and it works fine.

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im trying to set up a photo album? I went on the FAQ and it said to go to control panel and click on photos and albums link?? There is no photos and albums link when I go on there. Can someone please help me? Very frustrated..

ezstrummer, do you recall where you saw that in the FAQ? We should fix that.

But, yes, there is a FAQ for hosting photos elsewhere (which is the only way to do it with LTG): http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?185122-FAQ-Posting-pictures-to-LTG

ezstrummer

Reaction score

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Find the FAQ link at at the top center, just under the banner. Note that it links to vBulletin FAQ and NOT LTG FAQs. Under Board FAQ there is a link to General Forum Usage. Follow that and under Setting and Profile Features the link to Albums and Photos is almost certainly the culprit.

This is another manifestation of the confusion when a user reads the vBulletin FAQ and expects every feature discussed therein to be available and enabled.