Super Troopers 2 - Guild Content!

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm sitting here watching the trailer for Super Toopers 2 (I loved the first one) and a very brief scene flashes by. Maybe 1/2 second on screen, but my Guild senses are so heightened that I had to go back and grab a screenshot.

Here is the trailer: https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/01/the-time-is-meow-super-troopers-2-trailer-has-arrived-watch/

The scene is at about 1:47 if idiotic drug fueled state police stupidity is not your thing. :tongue-new:

Anyway, here's what I saw in the blink of an eye:

SuperTroopers2Guild.png

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Great awareness, GAD! And headstock in the dark background. "You can't slip sunshine by an old rooster."

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Surely, she was not GAD's quick focus. The sight line is dead on her. I can't believe our GADcs focus was the blonde but a blonde Guild is a reality.

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Looks like a pair of Newark Street Guilds to me, Nice catch! I am going to have to go and watch Super Troopers now. Never seen it but "Broken Lizard's Club Dread" is one of my all time favorites! Bill Paxton was Awesome as "Coconut Pete". "You think Eddie Money has to put up with this ----!" LMAO!

TX

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
IIRC, GAD prefers redheads. :tongue-new:

I like women, honestly. :biggrin-new: But yeah, redheads seem to trigger something in the reptilian (Irish) centers of my brain.

griehund

Reaction score
So my wife and I are asleep in bed in the middle of the night. Then there's bombs falling, rockets going off and rapid gunfire breaking the silence. It sounds like WWIII just started in our back yard. The whole battle lasted about 25-30 minutes and scared the living bejeebus out of us. Next day we found out that the Super Trooper 2 movie was being filmed at the Quabbin Reservoir, which is about 2 1/2 miles from our house. Apparently they promised there would be no noise out of the ordinary but did a whole shoot em up scene in the middle of the night anyway. I saw the trailer and recognized the reservoir buildings and the dam in the background. I figure they owe me a night's sleep or two free tickets.:shocked: