Help!!

GSFV

Reaction score
Visited the FAQ’s but am missing something. I started a thread, and am getting great feedback, but when I go to reply it says that my post is waiting for moderators. How do I reply to my own thread? :confusion:

I know this is really basic, but I didn’t understand what was said in th FAQ and definitely feel silly for not being able to figure out. Thanks!

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Your first five or so posts will be moderated. That means they will sit in a queue until approved. Only a Moderator can reply to a thread awaiting moderation so you problem was just a lack of patience on your part. Be patient and your time in he queue will be over :)

GSFV

Reaction score
I see! Alrighty then. I'll be patient. I was worried that I was doing something wrong. If it is a waiting game, then I can do that. Thanks so much!!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Your first five or so posts will be moderated. That means they will sit in a queue until approved. Only a Moderator can reply to a thread awaiting moderation so you problem was just a lack of patience on your part. Be patient and your time in he queue will be over :)

Like, it's probably already over.
:friendly_wink: