Been nice knowing ya!

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I mean, If EYE was suggesting a slogan for an ambulance company to plaster on their trucks, what about, "But then again, if you're dead, so what?"

Too harsh?

I think you should have another glass of wine. :rapture:

I don't even like wine and I think I'll have another glass. Nah. Now where's the tequila?

What were we talking about?

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think you should have another glass of wine. :rapture:

I don't even like wine and I think I'll have another glass. Nah. Now where's the tequila?

What were we talking about?
I DID have another glass of wine while we were out and our friend Diane got off work and joined us at the bar (and when the bartender does that, watch out!) and next thing we know we're drinking Jameson and having a grand old time. Got home to a nice cold beer and playing my guitar and .... Don TRICKS me with, "Oh could you help me move this?" and next thing I know I'm unpacking boxes and reorganizing space and throwing stuff away and ..... DAMN!!! I just wanted to enjoy my buzz and and play my guitar. He TRICKED me!! I'm not falling for that one again!! Nope!! :stupid:

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I DID have another glass of wine while we were out and our friend Diane got off work and joined us at the bar (and when the bartender does that, watch out!) and next thing we know we're drinking Jameson and having a grand old time. Got home to a nice cold beer and playing my guitar and .... Don TRICKS me with, "Oh could you help me move this?" and next thing I know I'm unpacking boxes and reorganizing space and throwing stuff away and ..... DAMN!!! I just wanted to enjoy my buzz and and play my guitar. He TRICKED me!! I'm not falling for that one again!! Nope!! :stupid:

Not cool Don. Not cool!

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, chilly up here in central Mass after the storm too. Pretty good dumping here. All's well after running the blower for a couple of hours.

Tallyho.

poser

Reaction score
Hmmpf. Erie, PA had five feet of snow around Christmas, and they just dealt with it as they normally do.

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hmmpf. Erie, PA had five feet of snow around Christmas, and they just dealt with it as they normally do.

yes, ive lived upstate, colorado, elsewhere...very much a winter guy...
the population density makes things what they are in NYC/Long Island...they cancelled 2 days of school for this, yikes!

sailingshoes72

Reaction score
So . . . how are things in Scituate today, Antney? :joyous:

Sure enough! I turned on NBC Evening News last night and they had a live report from Scituate, MA. From what I could tell, it looked like a powerful Nor'easter... with storm surge. It looked rough for the coastal towns... wading around in icy flood waters! :cold:

Have y'all heard about the latest dance craze... the mambo, bombo genesis! It is taking the country by storm... and guaranteed to set off car alarms in your neck of the woods! :biggrin-new:

Seriously though... I hope that those who lost power stay safe through the frigid temperatures this weekend!

poser

Reaction score
Snow is one thing, but a storm surge and sub freezing temps, that's bad.