Imgur issues ?

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with Imgur .
I’m using iOS have to check PC but on iOS Today I was able to upload about 4 pics then said done didn’t tried again and now I get a message that says we don’t know what’s up and 502 error code .
So sever proxy stuff , maybe holiday overload ?

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with Imgur .
I’m using iOS have to check PC but on iOS Today I was able to upload about 4 pics then said done didn’t tried again and now I get a message that says we don’t know what’s up and 502 error code .
So sever proxy stuff , maybe holiday overload ?

You weren't trying to access it in your native tongue, were you?
:tongue-new:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
ok wise guys lol it wont upload from my pc either

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Problems uploading to Imgur earlier today at work with my Windows 10 Surface Pro. OK tonight on home Windows 7 system.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I had no luck last night . But just tried over morning coffee and back to normal .
I’ve seen sites down before but not with the 502 error code . I’m not a computer nut so I gave idea what the issue was but glad it’s fixed .
I keep thinking it’s Apple messing my iPhone 6 Plus up 😠
There blatant excuse that batteries are issue annoys the heck out of me . Though I I guess I’m wrong about that too lol
It closes and reverts back to home page when it wants , keeps droping WiFi connection , when asked to preform a task it looks at me like a dumb A** Err , it have that part right and all my issues started with iOS 11 plus updates .
And that’s the battery ? Why does last all day long with me having to beat the poo out of it getting it to work ? Lol

Now they say thry’ll Help ya get a new battery for 30 bucks . How many iPhones work better after being pulled apart ? Lol none I had .

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A 502 error code means something was wrong on the "server" end, Ray, i.e., not your device. Best wishes.

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
IMGUR had upload issues. It was noted on the site. SO , you could view stuff, but not store new stuff.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
IMGUR had upload issues. It was noted on the site. SO , you could view stuff, but not store new stuff.

Thanks for the update I was on the app mostly , guess the app does offer up issue info .