Body Rez

MLBob

Reaction score
Last stop out on my acoustic pedalboard. I really like what it imparts to the overall sound, especially with just one knob to turn.

Bob.

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Didn't blow my skirt up, if you know what I mean.

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Swivel I don't leave home without mine. Not a huge difference but just adds that little something. One of the smartest hundred dollar bills I have ever dropped. Makes my guit sound more dynamic - really crisps the highs without taking anything away from the lows. IMHO it starts with having quality electronics in your guit, but this pedal when paired with the LB6 in my Eastman or the DTar in my F30 really sounds nice. If you don't have a DI or acoustic amp and you are running straight to the board this is where this unit shines.

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Here is another option that gets rave reviews from some of my buddies who use one. It is called a "red eye". It was developed for violin initially and it serves basically the same purpose - maybe a little more functionality with the boost feature. Also twice the price as the Boy Rez and not as simple. I like simple. I am a simpleton. However depending on what you are looking for might be worth checking out. Musicians and audio engineers alike tout the greatness of them.

https://www.amazon.com/Fire-Eye-Dev...d=1513522058&sr=8-1&keywords=fire+eye+red+eye

swiveltung

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was wondering if it would add bit of low end richness to small bodied or parlor types when on stage. Sounds like it might in the demos on Youtube.

swiveltung

Reaction score
Swivel I don't leave home without mine. Not a huge difference but just adds that little something. One of the smartest hundred dollar bills I have ever dropped. Makes my guit sound more dynamic - really crisps the highs without taking anything away from the lows. IMHO it starts with having quality electronics in your guit, but this pedal when paired with the LB6 in my Eastman or the DTar in my F30 really sounds nice. If you don't have a DI or acoustic amp and you are running straight to the board this is where this unit shines.

I was checking out the Dtar info, then remembered I've perused that before. The info says it's 18 volt. from two AA batteries... HUH?