Anticipating Hanukkah, to you all, my friends.....

Cabarone

Reaction score
This might be the most joyful (joyous?) thread ever...blessings to all, whatever team you're on (or off)...

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
This might be the most joyful (joyous?) thread ever...blessings to all, whatever team you're on (or off)...

Agreed! I'll take well-wishes from anyone, and give well-wishes back as well!

Tom, love the zebra!

walrus

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Menorasaurus Rex

dinosaur-menorah-1-e1418679763704-595x484.jpg

Diggin' it, Fro! :) :)

Joy to all; whatever the reason/occasion. We should all have a little light in our lives.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I might have to agree!

Tom, you're one of the goofy bastards that makes this place fun, and "goofy bastard" is one of my most emphatic terms of endearment. I propose that you, sir, are "Lit AF". :tongue-new:
It sure sounded like a compliment to me!! I'll take "goofy bastard" ANY DAY!! :encouragement:

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
It sure sounded like a compliment to me!! I'll take "goofy bastard" ANY DAY!! :encouragement:

Yep, whether it's blue or not, you light this place up, Tom! Thank you and Bless you, my friend!

I still chuckle to myself every time I think of when, a few years ago, during a little difference of opinion, a certain fella from somewhere way down under (he's a member here) directed a very similar compliment towards you. :biggrin-new:

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hoooo boy..... nothing wrong with your memory, Terry!! LMAO!! I enjoy your presence here as well, amigo!! HEY!! Look at the new Avatar!! I LIKE IT!! :encouragement: