Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NGD - New Hartford F30RCE - I'm back in the Guild game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davismanLV View Post
    Wow!! That's a beauty! Congrats on your new F30RCE!! I love the burst and the cutaway!!
    Thanks Tom. The old guy I bought it from was a pretty cool old cat. I got a really good vibe from him. I know that may not seem important to some. However for me I like my buying experience to have good energy around it. He was honest and forthcoming with the crack ( which was obvious ) and why he was selling the instrument. He let me play it for a long time before we did the deal. I normally do not visit homes on CL but when I spoke to the guy before meeting I got a good feeling. Overall good experience.
    Guits:
    '12 Guild F30RCE New Hartford
    '15 Eastman E-6D Natural Dread w/ LB6 Installed
    '89 Strat MIJ Projectcaster Marvel's Daredevil "Devilcaster" w/ Might Mite Maple neck & '91 Fender American P/U's
    '16 Tele Partscaster w/ MIM Fender RW Neck & USA Seymour Duncan Bridge P/U
    '17 LTD EC-401QM Frankenpaul ( originally found in 3 pieces in a Guitar Center dumpster )

Amps / Pedals:
    Crate Palomino V32 US Made Class A tube amp
    Fender Champion 100 SS Combo

Quote Originally Posted by chazmo View Post

Note to all, please avoid religious/political stuff in all threads. I have edited everything out of this thread. If more appears I will shut it down.
    Dang.
    Of all the days I choose to check in late.
    Reminds me of weekends in the bad old days when I used to miss all the good stuff.
    Al
    "Time May Change the Technique of Music But Never Its Mission " - Rachmaninoff
    My 1st Guild: '96 Westerly D25NT "Hally" (10-31-96 stamped on heelblock)
    #2: '01 Westerly F65ce "Blondie"
    #3: '03 Corona D40e Richie Havens "Richie"
    All bought new!

Quote Originally Posted by adorshki View Post
    Dang.
    Of all the days I choose to check in late.
    Reminds me of weekends in the bad old days when I used to miss all the good stuff.
    Donít feel bad Al I read it all and totally missed it err what ever the political and religious parts were that is maybe some other stuff to wait what are we talking about again ? 😁

Quote Originally Posted by D30Man View Post
    Thanks Tom. The old guy I bought it from was a pretty cool old cat. I got a really good vibe from him. I know that may not seem important to some. However for me I like my buying experience to have good energy around it. He was honest and forthcoming with the crack ( which was obvious ) and why he was selling the instrument. He let me play it for a long time before we did the deal. I normally do not visit homes on CL but when I spoke to the guy before meeting I got a good feeling. Overall good experience.
    No I totally agree! The guy I bought my DV-72 from here in Las Vegas was hard to pin down and working with a "friend" to facilitate the sale and I almost walked away from the deal, but then when he finally got back in town and showed up he was a super nice guy, sad to see his guitar go but happy to have it going to ME, where it would be loved and cherished. It was a good deal and everyone walked away feeling good about the whole deal, so.... I get it!!
    Tom in Vegas

Use the good china. Life itself is the special occasion.

Guild D65s, 1994
    Guild DV72, 1994
    Taylor GC8, 2011
    Breedlove Oregon Concert Rogue 4/12/2016
    Washburn EA-20 "Festival Series", 1995

Congratulations! She's got a pretty burst!
    Treem
    '94 DV-72 Sunshine #68
    '87 JF-65 Sunburst #31
    '87 GF-50 Sunburst #26
    '84 D-64 Blonde #19
    '74 SF-4 Blackfire
    '73 S-100 Deluxe Blacknight
    Fender Telecaster Sunburst
    Fender Precision Bass Sunburst
    59 Sano Twin Amp

Quote Originally Posted by Treem View Post
    Congratulations! She's got a pretty burst!
    Thanks Treem!

Quote Originally Posted by davismanLV View Post
    No I totally agree! The guy I bought my DV-72 from here in Las Vegas was hard to pin down and working with a "friend" to facilitate the sale and I almost walked away from the deal, but then when he finally got back in town and showed up he was a super nice guy, sad to see his guitar go but happy to have it going to ME, where it would be loved and cherished. It was a good deal and everyone walked away feeling good about the whole deal, so.... I get it!!
    Very nice.. I am glad it worked out for you in the end sir.