1978 Guild S 300 A-D BLD on eBay

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Hello from Finland - 100 years tomorrow !!!

There is a very fine looking 1978 Guild S 300 A-D BLD on eBay - item # is 372152020211

I would love to have that - right now no loose money - and I really play acoustics about 99,9% of the time - (what!!! - is that my Schecter Strat under that heap of mold... errr dust... )

How come nobody is bidding?
What is going price on those?
Is the seller reputable? Feedback is 100% positive . . .

Comments ?

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
S300s aren't terribly popular because a lot of people think they're ugly.

That guitar has the old-style knobs and one is missing the cap, so people may think they're non-original.

It does not have the original tuners and I, for one, probably wouldn't buy it for that reason alone.

I can't tell you if the seller is reputable because I've never bought from them. I've found many sellers with 100% feedback to be less-than-honorable so I don't inherently trust 100% feedback any more, though that's just me being paranoid. :)

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hi Nuuska.
Are you celebrating you 100 year Birthday or Finland?
M

Finland - and it seems quite large part of the world is celebrating with us - blue lights at Niagara Falls - Colosseum - Christ statue in Rio de Janeiro - Globen - just to name few

I am only 66years + 5 days young...

GAD wrote - "... S300s aren't terribly popular because a lot of people think they're ugly..." - so what do they think of these new T-Birds then ???

Ross

Reaction score
Guild Total
I cannot see Niagara from here, but the classical radio is playing Sibelius all day!