2010 D55 sunburst for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msbedard

Reaction score
It is with a great deal of angst that I offer up my 2010 New Hartford built D55 (NN007005) with OHSC for sale. This guitar is as "near mint" as you will ever find. In full disclosure, the case does have one small scuff on the top. Until such time as I can take photos that does it justice, you can see this exact guitar here: http://www.guildguitargallery.com/page-d55.html. This is an accurate representation of the guitar in it's current condition.

Offered at $1950 including PayPal fees and shipping to the CONUS. Thank you for your consideration.

Michael

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I can say being the previous owner of this Burst D55 prior to Msbedard that it is an Amazing sounding and looking guitar. I purchased this from recently passed away member "Geotrio" earlier this year. It was the best sounding D55 in my collection. I had a lot of unexpected home repairs come up this year and when Msbedard decide to sell his F512 I didn't have the cash to purchase it so Instead I offered up my prized mint New Hartford D55 for a trade and the rest is history. I can honestly say that whoever winds up with this Beauty will not be disappointed. It truly is one of the Best sounding Guilds I have ever had the pleasure to own and play. Also the quality of materials and craftsmanship is second to none as is to be expected from a New Hartford built Guild. If I hadn't just made a rather large recent purchase then this would be coming back home to me. As the way things go it is now available for someone else to have the privilege of owning this phenomenal guitar.

Msbedard is a Class act and a pleasure to deal with. He also understands how to pack a High End guitar for shipping to ensure it's safe arrival. This guitar when it was in my possession was as close to New as you can get. Best of luck with the listing Msbedard and I hope everything works out my friend.

TX

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow... I wish I had the dough. That is a beautiful guitar at a great price! Good luck with the sale!

Opsimath

Reaction score
Wow, gorgeous guitar! Surely it can't last long. I'm strictly a guitar window-shopper these days, otherwise I would have some serious interest here. If TX says it's a good one, that should be good enough for anyone.

Oh, to find a suitcase full of small unmarked bills, or large unmarked bills; I'm not going to be choosy.

Good luck with the sale!

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
It is with a great deal of angst that I offer up my 2010 New Hartford built D55....

W-w-w-w-wow! That is such a beauty! I need me a Guild dread, just to shake things up on occasion. The people buying my house are having a hard time getting their loan. I need them to succeed!

Offered at $1950 including PayPal fees and shipping....

The meaning is unclear for me! Does that mean "add paypal and shipping to that" or "that includes paypal and shipping"?

At any rate, best of luck with your sale!

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
W-w-w-w-wow! That is such a beauty! I need me a Guild dread, just to shake things up on occasion. The people buying my house are having a hard time getting their loan. I need them to succeed!

The meaning is unclear for me! Does that mean "add paypal and shipping to that" or "that includes paypal and shipping"?

Oooo going in for the kill Coug ? I’d get one but it’s gunna be hard pressed for a Guild Dread to beat my Blueridge haha :)

Msbedard

Reaction score

Sorry for the confusion... Yes the $1950 does include all PayPal fees and shipping costs to the CONUS.

Msbedard

Reaction score
Thanks to Tx for providing some recent photos. The guitar has not changed in condition at all. I even reached out to Tx's supplier to acquire the same dream catcher truss rod cover. The original cover will also be included.

nGH0Sc.jpg

IraQ0u.jpg

iGaXmD.jpg

Qzyuf3.jpg

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Very pretty ! Hope someone buys it soon !

kbob2

Reaction score
well, maybe but I just ordered a new D55 for little over 2500... ? Whoop's it was 2700. But for that price new is my bag! Your guitar looks great!

amnicon

Reaction score
Guild Total
That is just lovely. Someday I'll be able to afford a burst D-55.....

Status
Not open for further replies.