Hercules 5 guitar stand

marcellis

Reaction score
fetch

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Oh wow!! What a deal, Marc!! Even at $99.99 I'd still get one. Lemme get moved and see what kinda space I have and then maybe I'll get one. $68?? Yikes!! What a deal.

marcellis

Reaction score
No assembly required. MF shipped it free too. Maybe it was a Black Friday sale. Dunno.

You can adjust it pretty easy. Hercules sells extenders. So it could hold 7 or 8 thinner guitars.

Last edited:

marcellis

Reaction score
PSA

$67.99 w/free shipping.

I bought a 5 guitar stand for this price BUT...you can order more holders.
I ordered 2 today for $19 (free shipping). My 5 guitar stand will become a 7 guitar stand.

For slender guitars like electrics or F65ce's, you can easily expand this to a 5 guitar stand.

Last edited:

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Bunch of gorgeous guitars there!

I've got to keep mine in cases, so I just ordered up this 5-case rack for 60 bucks. I'll let you know how that works out.... :tiger:

marcellis

Reaction score
Good call on that Cougar. No synthetic materials to eat at your finish.
Hercules implies its cushions are non-reactive. But who knows?

My archtop’s finish reacted to the foam on a guitar stand. Fortunately, my
luthier was able to fix it.

I think my five cases would fit on the Hercules. But if I’m going to case my guitars,
I have a big closet for cases. I wouldn’t keep the cases on the stand.

I’ll probably encase the Les Paul and put it in the closet.
I can keep the Jazzmaster on the gtr stand in a gigbag.
I can also put the Les Paul Special/P90’s in a nice soft-shell case I have
and leave it on the stand. It’s my main playing guitar these days.

Last edited:

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
its currently 10 percent off w the WINTER17 code, should come to right around $79 ($68 was the holiday low that marcellis paid).

I would say hold out for 15 percent but if its less than $100, that may not apply, not sure.

anyway im holding off. been meaning to grab the Fender tweed/red carpet one that is like $300 or so. one of these black Fridays or random 20 percent coupon days, its overdue...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acce...8421703-sku^H71987000000000@ADL4MF-adType^PLA

marcellis

Reaction score
its currently 10 percent off w the WINTER17 code, should come to right around $79 ($68 was the holiday low that marcellis paid).

I would say hold out for 15 percent but if its less than $100, that may not apply, not sure.

anyway im holding off. been meaning to grab the Fender tweed/red carpet one that is like $300 or so. one of these black Fridays or random 20 percent coupon days, its overdue...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acce...8421703-sku^H71987000000000@ADL4MF-adType^PLA

dunno. But at less than $80 w/free shipping, I’d buy. The Hercules three Guitar stand is selling now in the high 60’s. So the 5’er may not drop to that range again anytime soon.

I do recommend it. No assembly. And 5 Guitars could easily expand to 6 or maybe even 7.

Last edited:

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Cougar,

I got that case stand and it works better than I thought it would. I thought the front lip would not be enough to hold the bottom of the cases, but I was wrong.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I got that case stand and it works better than I thought it would. I thought the front lip would not be enough to hold the bottom of the cases, but I was wrong.

Good to hear! I've got a couple guitars more than 5, though. Problems, problems. :tiger:

Msbedard

Reaction score
Chazmo.... Here's how it looks in my house. Having three cats makes it a necessity to keep the guitars in cases.

166760008.Hdyr0QqD.jpg

Sorry for the image being sideways. Not sure how to edit it as it shows properly where it's hosted.

Last edited:

marcellis

Reaction score
Chazmo.... Here's how it looks in my house. Having three cats makes it a necessity to keep the guitars in cases.

166760008.Hdyr0QqD.jpg

Sorry for the image being sideways. Not sure how to edit it as it shows properly where it's hosted.

yikes. I learned the hard way of the affinity cats have with open guitar cases.

Here’s a double-decker. Seven on top.
DRSRacks2017-5642-Edit.jpg

Last edited: