So, I was in New Hartford last night...

gibsonjunkie

Reaction score
Guild Total
I did a workshop with the New Hartford Board of Education last night and made a point of showing them my laptop's desktop - my NH-Built D-55! Sadly, none of them knew about Guild Guitars - they did show some pride in the fact that Ovation is back in town.

Reaction score
I did a workshop with the New Hartford Board of Education last night and made a point of showing them my laptop's desktop - my NH-Built D-55! Sadly, none of them knew about Guild Guitars - they did show some pride in the fact that Ovation is back in town.

This is the story of my life. One of these days, I'm going to start asking my co-workers to name the four Beatles. I'm betting the vast majority will have trouble naming one.

Brad Little

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Just after the first LMG tour in New Hartford, I mentioned the tour to my principal, who lived in New Hartford at the time. He was aware that they were making guitars there, but thought it was Gibson. :beguiled:
Brad

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
'79, you'll get a kick out of this OLD joke from the '70's: Overheard in a record store: "Hey look! Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings!" :beguiled:

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
....they did show some pride in the fact that Ovation is back in town.

Maybe they were just exited to have experienced plastic Salad Bowl production back in town in case there is a shortage?LOL! Just Kidding, I know, Ovation makes some Awesome Salad Bowls.:tongue-new:

TX

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I never gotten a chance to play any Adamas models but one, and it was a shallow bowl version, so it was pretty flat acoustically. I WANT to try some of the others, but, they fetch a pretty good sum, even now.