Guild and Cordoba Day (December 2) at Victor Litz Music in Gaithersburg, MD

PittPastor

Reaction score
That's pretty cool! If I were thinking about buying one of those models, I would probably make the drive down myself. Oh... wait... Dec 2nd. Yeah, I have a service that night. I guess folks might notice...

Still its cool that they are making the trip to MD!

Reaction score
I believe the person hosting the event is a local musician, who it appears has a relationship with Guild/Cordoba. I have never seen a Guild new or used on display in the store.
I have other plans for Saturday, but I'm going to stop by for a short time. Maybe I can score some swag.

PittPastor

Reaction score
I believe the person hosting the event is a local musician, who it appears has a relationship with Guild/Cordoba. I have never seen a Guild new or used on display in the store.
I have other plans for Saturday, but I'm going to stop by for a short time. Maybe I can score some swag.

Very interesting. Take pictures if they'll let you. I'd like to see what they do in a road show (not that they'll ever be up this way!)

poser

Reaction score
Today's the day, but it's too far for me. I hope all goes well.

Reaction score
I guess no one on the forum attended. :-(

I did. I could only stay for 45 minutes. If I stayed longer, I probably would have bought something. I'm not a bass player (well, I dabble), but I was very impressed by the mini-jumbo maple bass. I played a couple of Oxnard builds - the first D40 equipped with electronics and a jumbo. I believe the jumbo guitars will start being sold in March, but don't quote me on that. They are taking pre-orders. Cordoba makes some nice ukes and nylon string guitars. I took some pictures, but don't belong to the picture sharing site.