Would you ever consider buying a "Modified Guild?"

Antney

Reaction score
Little known fact....Michelangelo used "eazy carv marble" when carving his "pieta", which now resides in St. Peter's bascilica in the Vatican City.

"My friggin wrists and hands were so sore after chiseling David out of that Carrara sh*t that I swore I'd never go back. Eazy Carv has brought back the enjoyment to creating masterpieces". I'm paraphrasing of course.

Heck if it brings you more enjoyment then go at it. It's your life, do what you will with it.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Those are on the low side!

walrus

But adjustable!
And gives a whole new meaning to the term "knockers".
To tell the truth I never really noticed 'em or put 2 and 2 together (so to speak) 'till I started reading his bio last week.
Was always a primarily a Peter Green era fan and only bought Rumours about 10 years ago on cassette where the size of the art means they're easily missed.
Dang, there's that size thing again.
Wasn't vinyl art great?

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
little known fact....michelangelo used "eazy carv marble" when carving his "pieta", which now resides in st. Peter's bascilica in the vatican city.

"my friggin wrists and hands were so sore after chiseling david out of that carrara sh*t that i swore i'd never go back. Eazy carv has brought back the enjoyment to creating masterpieces".

rotflmao.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Little known fact....Michelangelo used "eazy carv marble" when carving his "pieta", which now resides in St. Peter's bascilica in the Vatican City.

"My friggin wrists and hands were so sore after chiseling David out of that Carrara sh*t that I swore I'd never go back. Eazy Carv has brought back the enjoyment to creating masterpieces". I'm paraphrasing of course.

Heck if it brings you more enjoyment then go at it. It's your life, do what you will with it.

Ok now that’s funny lmao 😂

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Sorry but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to hype my DV-52, LOL!