Happy Thanksgiving

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
To those who celebrate it ;)
May great food and drink fill your bellies and my you enjoy the time with family and friends .

Some like to say what we’re thankful for on this day .
I’m thankful you all haven’t ban’d me yet ! Lol

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Yup, Happy Turkey Day Weekend wishes to all from Texas. Wishing everyone a wonderful and Safe extended weekend with family, friends, and hopefully some Guild Goodness time! Personally my family has many things to be thankful for this year, Most of all that we are still here after all the storm related chaos a few months back. Everyone have a good one and like I said before, Be Safe!

TX

F312

Reaction score
This just in, Butterball Turkeys has issued a recall on all there turkeys, ...they forgot to butter the balls.

Ralph

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
This just in, Butterball Turkeys has issued a recall on all there turkeys, ...they forgot to butter the balls.

Ralph
Lmao ewwwwwwww !

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everone. best forum on the entire internet. gobble gooble Guild...enjoy the cheers!

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Well, I'll likely have my traditional Thanksgiving dinner which consists of a pack of beef jerky, 2 Slim Jims, a kosher dill pickle and a 12 pack of Bud. "Don't Git No Gooder"

sixx

Reaction score
Guild Total
Happy Thanksgiving one and all...I'm thankful that we can share a love for all things Guild (plus other stuff). Let the feasting begin!!!

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Well, I'll likely have my traditional Thanksgiving dinner which consists of a pack of beef jerky, 2 Slim Jims, a kosher dill pickle and a 12 pack of Bud. "Don't Git No Gooder"

It could if you upgraded the beer 🍺! Lol

griehund

Reaction score
Annual get together with the "City Slicker" side of the family. Great fun and good food for all. We are truly a bunch of mixed nuts. And, for that I am truly thankful. Gobble gobble y'all.:cheerful:

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Mainly thankful to be on the green side of the grass presently.

Richard, I'll be right over! In fact, I'll bring some fresh Founders Centennial IPA from the brewery.

OK, well it would take me about 4 hours to drive, I didn't know you were way up there! We used to take our kids to a summer camp near there, it's a long drive to and back from Grand Rapids in one day, and twice in one week.

Last edited:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I’m fat , now I’m fatter ! Good eats now I’m food coma mode , rest a bit then bring on the pumpkin pie !