Kudos to Hercules Stands

tjmangum

Reaction score
Bought several Hercules stands 10-12 years ago. In the last year the height adjuster material discentagrated on 2 and started on another two. Contacted customer service, sent some pictures and info. Yesterday, got a box with 4 new stands.
Not many companies these days will stand behind their product for that long.
I was a big fan before, even bigger now!

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Teej, I hear nothing but good things about their stands, but when you hear stories like this..... makes you really respect the company, you know? Like when I found out that my Grover tuners messed up and I contacted them and they were like, "Send us the tuner, we'll fix it OR send you a new one, okay?" I was shocked and thought, wait.... no original receipt or proof of anything? Nope. They fix or replace.

Thanks for the report on this. Sounds like a company everyone should support, right?

I think these companies need to know how this type of service actually helps their business!! But then they probably already know if they're doing it. But still..... :encouragement::encouragement:

jcwu

Reaction score
I've got two new Hercules stands via the same process. The rubber became super sticky and tacky, contacted support, send photos and model numbers as requested, a week or two later, two new stands at my door.

Terrific stands. Fantastic company.

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's heartening to see this. Maybe in the long run, companies that service direct consumers (particularly music companies) will continue to get this lesson and step up. I think the future of these types of companies depends on it.

I have a great sunglass company, Randolph, which is in Massachusetts (and I think still manufactured there), and it's a similar story. Even Maui Jim will do great things, although you have to ship to Hawaii and back to get things to them. :) Tough life!

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
I bought a Hercules music stand. The last stand you'll ever need.