Photo Bucket Test

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Bastards. (Photobucket.) Don't click on this link! I got hammered with spam ads and had to turn on Task Manager to close the internet connection.

Hey krugjr, try imgur, that's where I went after photosuckit shafted everybody.

Last edited:

krugjr

Reaction score
thanks, dreadnut.......it opens with no issues on my lap top, but maybe that's just because it's my acct......I'm way low tech so this stuff is over my head.....

krugjr

Reaction score
thanks, Silver.....I'll probably just take another batch of photos, but it would be so much easier to just use the photobucket file .....oh well.....that's what I get for turning 68.....ha...ha.....

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I started using Imgur - pretty easy and no Photobucket B.S.

I'm in the process of copying my Photosuckit photos over to Imgur.

In the meantime, the browser plugin discussed here really does work and allows you to continue to see old Photosuckit-linked photos

Last edited:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I got the 11 pics of the F50R

Photobuckets Normal ad pop up to anyone visiting .

Bonneville88

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Been using imgur recently and I like it, easy to use and very forum-friendly.
It's unfortunate what happened with Photobucket - I was a paying member for years.
Before it went off a cliff with popups and then self-immolated with the latest extortion scheme,
it was a veritable swiss army knife of image usage. Among other things, good for adding external html image links
to ebay auctions, something imgur does not allow, although there are other image hosting
sites that do.

swiveltung

Reaction score
Photobucket is DEAD. Use Imgur free and simple. Toward teh end it would take me 5 mins to load and use a single pic on Photobucket... if it worked at all.

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Yeah Imgur is working great, to post just copy the selected phto link for bulletin boards and paste into your LTG message, voila!

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Maybe everyone could just understand that paying ImageShack 48 dollars a year is a good thing. And they don't bother you or hassle you and they host your photos with no complaints and there's no ads AT ALL!!! I know everyone wants free, but remember.... you get what you pay for. Luckily, I started with ImageShack and so I kept all my photos (lucky choice) and they're not trying to rob me blind or ruin the internet and ..... I actually like them for that. Yup.