Me and Kris Kristofferson

Reaction score
Here I am onstage with Kris Kristofferson and my band...and my 1975 G-41. (I brought my two favorite acoustics to this gig, just in case.)
I told Susan she could play my F-50R that Kris signed earlier at soundcheck, because she can't really play the huge G-41 comfortably, but she was so awe-struck, she could barely remember to sing! LOL! "Busted flat in Baton Rouge, waiting for a train..."
Left to right:
Craig Stull, lead guitar, Kris Kristofferson, me (geeky fan-boy smile and all!), and my g/f and singer Susan Ritter.
(Not pictured, but still onstage and playing...David Moscoe keys, Vince Tividad bass and Tom Fillman drums.)

BGfN4Oz.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

D8RGuJw.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

kp66Cog.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Thank you. The bassist appears to have good taste - looks like a Jack Casady Signature...

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Good eye! That's exactly what it is! He got it a couple of months ago, sounds fantastic....but then again, he's an amazing bassist!

I've got one too, and it's my main rig most of the time. With Hipshot mods (Supertone bridge, Ultralite tuners) to fix the next dive issues, it's the near perfect bass, especially when you're playing around drunk people!

14591720_10211105667343494_512249864757109445_n.jpg

This was taken at our St Jude benefit a couple of years back, and credit to pal Mike Rovnyak for the photo.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Good eye! That's exactly what it is! He got it a couple of months ago, sounds fantastic....but then again, he's an amazing bassist!

Now join in with me

Amazing Bass
How sweet the sound,
that joined a gig with me.
The band was lost,
but now is found.
The Groove for all to see.

Can I get an Amen?