D50...F50R and F55R...

Neal

Reaction score
The F-47R has been described as the "Swiss army knife" of Guilds because it does so much so well. I only sold mine because my bandmate needed a guitar and he had cash in hand!

BTW, there is a sweet deal on an F-47R on Reverb right now. Above your stated price range, but about the sweetest deal I have ever seen in a New Hartford F-47R with red spruce top, rosewood back and sides, nice inlay, Chesterfield headstock inlay in ebony, just the right amount of bling.

https://reverb.com/item/6377331-guild-f-47r-2010

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Man nobody's bought it yet ? this one needs to stay in house yes ? Someone buy the thing ! Lol

Last edited:

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know this guitar does belong to a member here on the forum. I haven't seen him post in awhile but in every conversation I had with him about possible Guild transactions he has always been up front and honest with everything. I don't see it listed here on the forum for sale but you may try to contact him through a PM if you are really interested. The member's username is "wrblr" if I recall correctly and like I said he is a Stand Up Guy when it comes to guitar description and selling. He also had quite the collection of High End Guilds before he started selling them around a year ago. Personally I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him, Actually I would prefer to buy from him as opposed to an Unknown seller on Reverb. Nice looking F47R for sure!

TX

krugjr

Reaction score
I thought the serial # starting with NO meant "N" for New Hartford and "O" for 2011, not 2010.....then "P" for 2012, "Q" for 2013, and "R" for 2014.....no?

krugjr

Reaction score
well Neal suggested the F47R...and even found one listed at Reverb...and TX had good things to say about that seller..........so I bought it! NGD coming, if I can figure out who's using what to do photos these days!