GLP (Guild Logo Positioning)

Reaction score
Al...you are on a roll!

OK, so it seems that the only time the logos were consistently placed high up was on the Tacoma-built G-shield guitars.
It's as if it was on purpose, to identify where it came from. (You see a logo way up high on the headstock and you just know it's Tacoma-built.)
Obviously some, like the one I got from Neal, were placed more like Corona or Westerly, but it seems to be an exception...or they mistakenly put the logo where it was supposed to be! LOL!
Again, it's not a big deal, just a curiosity.

Regardless of where the logo is, this particular Tacoma-built F-50r is just flat out amazing! The more time I spend playing it, the harder it is to put down!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Al...you are on a roll!
:friendly_wink:

OK, so it seems that the only time the logos were consistently placed high up was on the Tacoma-built G-shield guitars.
Just for the sake of establishing an accurate generalism for Guild trivia and lore, I agree, that's been my perception along with others who've alerady chimed in here.
It's as if it was on purpose, to identify where it came from. (You see a logo way up high on the headstock and you just know it's Tacoma-built.)
In spite of my earlier suspicion that it was unintentional, I'm completely open to the possibility that it was like you say, it was a definite giveaway for a Tacoma built.
Obviously some, like the one I got from Neal, were placed more like Corona or Westerly, but it seems to be an exception...or they mistakenly put the logo where it was supposed to be! LOL!
Again, it's not a big deal, just a curiosity.
And it maintains the "What were they thinking?" mystique for Tacoma.
That counts a lot for Guilds.
:biggrin-new:
Regardless of where the logo is, this particular Tacoma-built F-50r is just flat out amazing! The more time I spend playing it, the harder it is to put down!
Which seems to be the majority owner feedback for high-end Tacomas at least.
And I only qualify that because of the black QC eye of the Contemporarys and relatively less feedback about D40's and F30's and F40's.