NGD...the Wayward F-50r

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Here's my happy little Guild family now!

"The Guild Family"

eNtYZis.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

If I buy any more guitars, I'm gonna have to get a bigger couch!

Thanks everyone for all the compliments and good thoughts! Yep, she's "home" now!

Looks like you only need an Orpheum Jumbo and maybe a JF4 or F48 to complete your Jumbo Guild 6 string collection! Love the family photo Retro, Again Congrats!

TX

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
After that photo with all of your Jumbo Guilds I am going to have to pull out My Jumbos and get a pic of them all together, LOL! Maybe after the Hoopla over this Hurricane Harvey dies down. Currently preparing for a few days of rain and some Tropical force winds from Tomorrow through the weekend.:cower: To make things even more exciting I have a Very Special addition to my Guild Jumbo family that is due to be delivered on Saturday in the middle of all this weather.:topsy_turvy: Got my fingers crossed!

TX

Reaction score
Batten down the hatches, TX! Hope you get thru it safe, sound and dry! And a new jumbo???

And, thanks for pointing that out Cougar, no Guild 12 string. Hmmm.... (I actually DO have an old Mitchell 12 string around here somewhere)

I'll keep watching the ads Christopher! LOL. I think I'm gonna need a bigger couch!

Reaction score
Well, here she is at the gig last weekend...sounded awesome! I received SO many compliments about my new baby!

s3Xg6Dk.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

And, a gratuitous shot of the Rockabilly at the same gig:

6eWFkuB.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Life is good!

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Um .. dang you make that F50 look small lol
Looks like a fun time congrats :)

Last edited: