1964 F-30 - Does this look legite?

LTTele

Reaction score
Hello All,
I bought the 1966 and am thrilled with it!! I will post pics as soon as I figure out how, lol. Please chime in with directions if you know :).

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
I bought the 1966 and am thrilled with it!! I will post pics as soon as I figure out how, lol. Please chime in with directions if you know :).
Congrats!
How to post pics, here:
http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?185122-FAQ-Posting-pictures-to-LTG

Basically you must upload your pics to a hosting site, then "hotlink" to them from here with an easy process.
This forum doesn't host images itself.

One caution: We've recently seen Photobucket change their "business model" so that it's very difficult to work with them anymore. Several members have in fact closed their accounts.
Imgur has been suggested as the new most reasonable low-cost alternative.
No endorsement intended, I don't use any of the image hosting sites, myself.

Reaction score
Hello All,

What condition and year?

Price?

Do you play Miss. John Hurt, if not learn Spike Drivers Blue's and be amazed!

Sal

Reaction score
Here's Pete Townshend's Guild F-50 with a burst front, back, and sides! You did say "burst" right?

Pete%20Townshends%20Guild%20F-50R%2073_zpso4c4haph.jpg

Last edited:

jeffcoop

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Hello All,

Congratulations! Looking forward to a full report, with pics.

Sal

Reaction score
Wow, what beautiful vintage Guild flat top! You made a good choice.

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
Congratulations! Ain't nothing like the real thing! Enjoy!

gilded

Reaction score
I live within driving distance of that guitar and wrote the guy with some interest. He was pushy, vague, and generally weird. I didn't respond, and he wrote me back saying he knew I was the guy who would appreciate this guitar. It reeked of desperation so I bailed before checking it out.

For what it's worth, a photo of the label shows that the guitar is a Standard model. That may or may not make a difference in the pricing structure.