trial fitting on my custom pick guard.

grayghost53

Reaction score
I have my binding cut and glued. and very happy on the trial fitting. I had to take a hair off the top of the bridge pickup cut-out. now it's time to get those scraps I saved and my stain, and hopefully get pretty close to my top.
DSCF2883_zpsk9rhosug.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

5thumbs

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I don't own an electric, but can definitely appreciate the craftsmanship. Well done!

grayghost53

Reaction score
yep it's a model III Starfire. photobucket is requiring a paid membership to allow 3rd party hosting, so that's why the photo is no longer displayed. does any know of another service that I can use to post photos?
x6VatcS.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
yep it's a model III Starfire. photobucket is requiring a paid membership to allow 3rd party hosting, so that's why the photo is no longer displayed. does any know of another service that I can use to post photos?
x6VatcS.jpg
[/IMG]
Outstanding.
Yesterday I was wondering if the unstained 'guard might actually look better but now see that it should at least match the top and in fact might even look better if it came out darker than the top.
Kinda like those old vinyl "landau" tops on cars that were so popular in the late '60's-'70's.
Might make the body "pop" a little more.
:friendly_wink:

Sleeko

Reaction score
A fellow on another forum suggested imgur. I just tried it and it's wonderful. :biggrin-new:
No pop-up ads, no charge, no BS. See . . .

5tIdUVZ.jpg

Last edited: