Today's date is a palindrome

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I went to get steroid injections in my knees today and when I wrote it on the form I was surprised. I like it!! :encouragement:

gilded

Reaction score
Palindrome, Palindrome, where do you roam?

Wait, that's not quite it............

bobouz

Reaction score
The first interesting date I remember paying attention to, was a few days after my 15th birthday: 6/6/66.

That sure was a long time ago, but musically a great era!

gilded

Reaction score
I wonder how many here are old enough to remember where that came from....:single_eye:

Joe
I was wondering how many people here are ADD/ADHD enough to drag something like that out of the Past!

gilded

Reaction score
I wonder how many here are old enough to remember where that came from....:single_eye:

Joe
I was wondering how many people here are ADD/ADHD enough to drag something like that out of the Past!

bobouz

Reaction score
Somewhere, Richard Boone is smiling.

gilded

Reaction score
"Have Guild will travel" reads the card of a man...

"A man called, Palindrome."

I used to watch that show, a lot, when I was a kid. I think what was best about it was that, compared to the other Horse Opera TV fare of the time, Paladin showed great restraint in total amount of people gunned down per episode. He might go 2 or 3 episodes without blasting somebody.

You pretty much needed killing', if you bit the dust on that Show!

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score

Joe

Haveguncard.png

My grampappy loved his westerns, so I got a lot of exposure.
He also used to call us back out of the kitchen (getting snacks) with "Back to Maverick!"
:single_eye:

Last edited:

F312

Reaction score
You always learned something from that show. Saturday 8:30pm CST on CBS if memory serves. Gunsmoke was next, which is giving me a bad spellcheck. I was ahead of the curve back in the day, holes in my pants and all. I grew out of that fashion.

A Western series with an unusual twist, 'Have Gun - Will Travel' follows the adventures of gentleman gun-for-hire Paladin (Richard Boone), a man of refined tastes and rich education. Former Army officer, West Point graduate and scholar of history, literature and law, Paladin possesses a keen intellect as well as formidable combat skills. A chess knight emblem adorning his holster, Paladin is the man in black who always gets the better of the bad guys.

Ralph