New guitars

dbirchett

Reaction score
In the last couple weeks I purchased a 1973 X 500 and a Corona era x150, there should be a 12 step program. I'll get pics up shortly.

12 steps? Looks like you have 2 down and 10 to go to me. I'd go next for a Starfire, then a Bluesbird, then an X-170, etc. It won't take long.

grayghost53

Reaction score
I can quit anytime I want to. I can quit anytime I want to. Hey Honey!? It's Not working!.....................................

Jough

Reaction score
Guitars

12 steps? Looks like you have 2 down and 10 to go to me. I'd go next for a Starfire, then a Bluesbird, then an X-170, etc. It won't take long.

Actually, I have an X700, X500, X170, X150D, X150, Starfire IV, Starfire II, Bluesbird, and a D35 with herringbone binding. The Guilds are some of the most played guitars in my 70 plus guitar collection. I also have a bunch of Gibsons, Ibanez, Fenders, custom one-offs, even a Benedetto. When you consider that I'm a bass player by trade, and a retired military saxophone player, I really do have issues. Friend me on Facebook and look at my photo Album "Guitars".

CosmicArkie

Reaction score
Actually, I have an X700, X500, X170, X150D, X150, Starfire IV, Starfire II, Bluesbird, and a D35 with herringbone binding. The Guilds are some of the most played guitars in my 70 plus guitar collection. I also have a bunch of Gibsons, Ibanez, Fenders, custom one-offs, even a Benedetto. When you consider that I'm a bass player by trade, and a retired military saxophone player, I really do have issues. Friend me on Facebook and look at my photo Album "Guitars".

He he he, you'll fit in around here _just fine_.