Salivating

Bikerdoc

Reaction score
Got back with the local (actually Dayton) luthier (Mark) to have him dress up the D-15 and freshen up the D-25. Thought it was a good idea considering the moving they've endured.

Good news!! Both in great shape. A couple of Mark's customers were astounded by the 15; the tone, the condition and tried their very best to make it theirs with some fairly tempting offers. Sorry Charlie.

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Nice!! The D 25 continues to be one of my most favorite Guild models, along with the D 40 and D 50. And the D 15/16/17 models have got to be one of the better buys for the money of any USA made guitar, regardless of brand. Good on you!!!

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Doc's D25 is in the top 5 of my wish-I-still-had list, but I'm happy that Doc's enjoying it. :cheerful:

HTxCZg.jpg

Joe

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
D-25 and D-15, both were Guild's entry-level dreads at their time, both highly sought after now. Glad to hear yours are in good shape, Doc. Enjoy!

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Niiice.. Yes always good to have them looked over when you take a notion to it. I still find myself wishing I had a D-15. The ones I have played have been excellent and I love the simplicity of their aesthetic. And good for you holding on in spite of tempting offers.