90's Guild DV6 NT HG

nwapoolguy

Reaction score
Pondering selling this gem as I have more than enough acoustics and this one rarely gets played. You all know what the street value is with LR Baggs Element pickup?

Geo

Reaction score
Pondering selling this gem as I have more than enough acoustics and this one rarely gets played. You all know what the street value is with LR Baggs Element pickup?

I sold my 1997 DV-6 NT HG that was in pristine (virtually NOS) condition with no pickup for $750. I sold my other 1998 DV-6 NT HGE that had the factory installed Fishman for $650.

George

nwapoolguy

Reaction score
Thank you George! I was thinking that was going to be the range. Sweet little guitar. Just doesn't get played due to even sweeter ones. :)

Jeff

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
According to the Blue Book of Acoustic Guitars value guide the DV6-NT-HG was manufactured between 1995-1998. An example in Excellent Mint condition with no issues at all is valued between $850-$1000. In Average condition is valued between $600-$700. This is just what the book says for reference. I have seen several nice ones sell in the last year or so on Ebay, Reverb, and Craigslist for the prices Geo listed on his. The added value of the pickup would vary from perspective buyer to perspective buyer as some don't care if it has electronics and some players can't live without them. Best of luck if you decide to sell it!

TX