I finally really hate Facebook

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Sorry for all you're going through kdavid. That just sucks. While the rest of us sit around and bitch about meaningless crap you're going through some very real and I'm sure daunting challenges. I wish you the best in your fight. Keep on pickin'.

kdavid

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
No no no Richard! I come here for the fun laughs meaningful info & comradship that our big old family is.
Didnt mean to throw water on the party
just making excuses for why i still take part in the evil empire that is facebook

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I like Facebook for what I like it for: a great way to stay in touch with people that you otherwise would have lost touch with. If I hadn't been on, I wouldn't have reconnected with my current girlfriend after 40+ years. Like Joe says, it is what you make of it.

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
One thing for sure, you can't argue with the price. It's free for the taking and equally free for the leaving. I mean, really, what are we talking here that elicits these bad feelings? It's not government mandated participation or you're sent to a gulag.
This is the epitome of First World bitching and/or much ado about nothing, to paraphrase the Bard of Avon.
:peaceful:

Heck, there's even a Facebook page for LTG....did everyone know that?

Joe

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
One thing for sure, you can't argue with the price. It's free for the taking and equally free for the leaving. I mean, really, what are we talking here that elicits these bad feelings? It's not government mandated participation or you're sent to a gulag.
This is the epitome of First World bitching and/or much ado about nothing, to paraphrase the Bard of Avon.
:peaceful: Joe

Exactly!
All I say is "hell no", and move on towards other happy adventures. :peaceful:

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Be safe and enjoy Joe! Along with music, the Great Outdoors adventure is one of the best ways to keep sane on this planet!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
My thoughts go out to you, kdavid - I love how you snuck a string recommendation in that post! :highly_amused:

walrus

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
:peaceful:

Heck, there's even a Facebook page for LTG....did everyone know that?

Joe

True this. I got way bigger fish to fry. Thanks for the perspective, wise one...

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I heap a lot of perspective into my everyday life. It's a good tool to use for balance. :peaceful:

Joe

which i can always use more of, old friend. Have a good trip, no doubt the F112-6 is in attendance...

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Luv the pics & captions--needed the laffs!
Thank you, and like a batter not every one's a home run but ya gotta keep swingin' to get any hits at all!
Part of my mission here at LTG: laughter's the best medicine.
Well, maybe after music.
And like my sig says, "Time may change the technique but never the mission"
Mavuser's comment was spot-on and inspired me even though I'm not on Facebook myself.
i got friend & relative in ariz still interested in what's happening with me (more brain radiation coming up God have mercy on my wife) & fat daddy tries to avoid politics--personal relationships is almost more than he can handle :mushroom:
Are you makin' vids of your music for posterity (her)?
In fact my sweetie's feelings would be hurt if I didn't give her unrestricted "taping" privileges any time I'm playing.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I heap a lot of perspective into my everyday life. It's a good tool to use for balance. :peaceful:

Joe
Which is why when I start getting aggravated or pissed off, I look around to find a gun to my head.... .and there is none. So I just leave. Everyone needs a vacation sometime. Even from Facebook. It is what it is. :encouragement:

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Grace Potter and Catherine Popper "warming up" before showtime.

vbUliW.jpg

Still hate Facebook??