Phenomenal footage of a Blue whale feeding

Walking Man

Reaction score
I apologize in advance for the Non-Guild content. Watch this drone footage of Blue whales feeding on krill. There is nothing next to the whale for scale so its size is misleading, however they are known to be almost 100 feet long and weigh over 160 tons. Imagine that, then imagine they feed on a crustacean that is barely two inches in length (essentially the food that feeds most marine ecosystems).

Please: No apology necessary. It's a fantastic post!

CA-35

Reaction score
On top of all that you even posted it in "Miscellaneous" For shame!

Well the "Feeding Habits of the Blue Whale" thread was full and so was the "Drone Footage of sea-going Mammals" thread.

But you are absolutely correct Al, it would have been better suited for the "Archtops/Hollowbodies" than "Miscellaneous" thread and I apologize profusely.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Given both the interest in blue guitars and the use of the term "whale" in the gaming industry to describe someone who spends a lot of money, I was expecting something different. Tom buying a blue guitar at a Guitar Center in Vegas, perhaps?
I wish I had the funds to be considered a whale!! But I will get that damn blue guitar if it kills me!!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
But you are absolutely correct Al, it would have been better suited for the "Archtops/Hollowbodies" than "Miscellaneous" thread and I apologize profusely.

Well since we managed to veer on to gamblers, guitars and UFOs, it balanced itself out in the end and "no harm no foul".