Graham Nash interview with Rita Coolidge

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I can't listen to Nash for very long, in general. But I always like that More barn story.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow, that was long. I'll admit to skipping about 40 minutes and going to the More Barn story. Good to see them in this setting. Rita looks great.

I'm not sure if he's actually pretentious. You have to know people like this have not had regular lives or had to deal with a lot of things us regular people do. He spoke of being insulated in "the bubble" that stardom creates and his awareness of that makes him seem more down to earth somehow. I think he seems fairly normal and aware of his special situation. Don't you think??

Last edited:

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow, that was long. I'll admit to skipping about 40 minutes and going to the More Barn story. Good to see them in this setting. Rita looks great.

I'm not sure if he's actually pretentious. You have to know people like this have not had regular lives or had to deal with a lot of things us regular people do. He spoke of being insulated in "the bubble" that stardom creates and his awareness of that makes him seem more down to earth somehow. I think he seems fairly normal and aware of his special situation. Don't you think??

Good point Tomas. His situation is unique. CSN was like their own genre, and just cause he was my least favorite of the 3 and more like a pebble in the shoe, he does seem to be the memory of that band.