Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
hm, fortunately I don't have any. guilds are my favourites. :redface-new:

edit: well wait, if basses count too, here is something:
silverjam-2016b_zps7d9ozsyr.jpg

my custom LeFay Rob 344-66/IIIa RHT

I love this photo, and the Bass is cool, too! I've always wanted to try a fan-fret but never stumbled across one in my travels.

mad dog

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Two favorites, get played lots for jazz practice. First a Heritage H525:

And a blueburst H575 custom. Not the one in the pic, but close. Mine has a darker pickguard and heavier tailpiece:

MD

shihan

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Walter, thanks for posting the video of your Silvertone. I love your playing, and the guitar sounds as good as it looks. What amp are you using?
I know Gibson made the P-13 PU's used in some Kay/Silvertones, I've never heard that about the kleenex ones. At any rate, it sounds wonderful.

mad dog

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Here's a Silvertone 1427 with P-13s. Another non-Guild favorite:

MD

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
blueburst1_zpsfm3cxfyy.jpg

Man, that's seriously beautiful MD, and I don't generally like gold hardware. Right Tom?

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'll play, I have 2 favorite Non Guild Electrics. They are Both Gretsch Black Falcons. One is a double cut full hollow with a Blue sparkle top and TV Jones Classics. The other is My Black Falcon Dynasonic with Duncan C.S. Dynasonic pickups.

Ve48fz.jpg
9eVNbQ.jpg
h8mu9Q.jpg

TX

Last edited:

Antney

Reaction score
Lost my electric virginity with her...

Last edited:

shihan

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Thanks, Walter, I suspected a tweed amp...Add a reverb unit and you're in tone heaven.
Mad dog, the 1427 is my dream guitar. Although I'm fortunate to have several excellent guitars, I would sell one of them to buy a good 1427 or Espanada in a hot minute. Bet it runs the gamut between sweet and nasty.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
blueburst1_zpsfm3cxfyy.jpg

Man, that's seriously beautiful MD, and I don't generally like gold hardware. Right Tom?
I'm laughing my a$$ off because of the order of processing this post. First the burst, seriously beautiful. Then the BLUE ONE, and I lost my mind..... then I scroll down and Sandy has me pegged!! I'm fairly predictable for sure. And I know Sandy doesn't normally care for gold hardware, but..... this isn't normal. Am I right? I think I could deal with this as a NON-Guild option!! Wowza!! :encouragement::encouragement:

Sal

Reaction score
Antney, I love the Ric! I've never seen another like it before.

Last edited:

mad dog

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
I'm laughing my a$$ off because of the order of processing this post. First the burst, seriously beautiful. Then the BLUE ONE, and I lost my mind..... then I scroll down and Sandy has me pegged!! I'm fairly predictable for sure. And I know Sandy doesn't normally care for gold hardware, but..... this isn't normal. Am I right? I think I could deal with this as a NON-Guild option!! Wowza!! :encouragement::encouragement:

Sandy, Tom:
I dislike gold hardware myself. And a blue guitar??? Get real. The pic on this in the local CL ad made it look turquoise. I was searching hard for an H575, finally replied to the ad, reluctantly. Didn't think I could live with that color. Finally got to see the guitar and realized it looked not at all like the pic. Much darker. Elegant and striking. Sold!! Eyes open wide when this comes out of the case. Not normal, but in the prettiest way.
MD

Cold Finger

Reaction score
Tough call when it comes down to favorites, but most assuredly would be one of these two. Depending on my mood HBs or P90s.

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
Lost my electric virginity with her...

Yow, now that's a proper rarity! I've had my hands on a dual-pickup version, must be 20 years ago now at my local guitar emporium, but it was in rough shape. Needed a neck reset and more. They had a cool Fireglo 460 at around the same time that I might've snagged had it not been for the fixed position/intonation bridge.

Hope you're giving that 370F some good playing time.

-Dave-

trimbo

Reaction score
WP_20170325_21_36_42_Pro.jpg

My old sg junior. It's no collectors piece but it screams and feels like a toy it's so light.

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Strat Plus Default! I have a couple of 87 E4 Strats myself and Love them.

TX

Antney

Reaction score
Yow, now that's a proper rarity! I've had my hands on a dual-pickup version, must be 20 years ago now at my local guitar emporium, but it was in rough shape. Needed a neck reset and more. They had a cool Fireglo 460 at around the same time that I might've snagged had it not been for the fixed position/intonation bridge.

Hope you're giving that 370F some good playing time.

-Dave-

Thanks Dave...it is a very rare bird. Plays like high tide on a July day.