Joe Bonamassa Playing a Guild.

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
Chris Whitley is one of my favs. Got to see him play twice, once during the Din Of Ecstasy "electric" period when he had major label backing and once solo later on when he was playing National resonators. Both live wire shows. His daughter Trixie is a heckuva singer too!

-Dave-

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
This may have been posted before but here's Joe playing either a 412 or 512 covering Chris Whitley.

Oh man! Looks like a 412 from a brief shot of the back. Love that burst & abalone rosette! That's the one! Sounds just like my JF30-12, haha. He just had it mic'ed. He had 10 guitars there on stage with him!

Smitch

Silver Supporting
Reaction score
Chris Whitley is one of my favs. Got to see him play twice, once during the Din Of Ecstasy "electric" period when he had major label backing and once solo later on when he was playing National resonators. Both live wire shows. His daughter Trixie is a heckuva singer.
-Dave-

Sadly I never saw him live, and yes, Trixie is quite talented.

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
Know a wonderful musician who was a champion hardanger fiddle player...despite being deaf...he feels and counts the beats and can tune and play perfectly...when it became difficult to 'hear' the fiddle...he added in the nyckelharpa...named her 'Cristina'...plays it just as well...he's Danish, by the way...music knows no national borders.

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Joe's got another nice Guild in his collection, a 1961 X-375:

aff1efb53e681be88448adfe130c2443.jpg

Source: https://de.pinterest.com/joebonamassa/

Ralf