More Guitar Room Must Haves

ladytexan

Reaction score
OK, these are probably not a high priority item for one's guitar/music room, but they are the kewlest pillows I've seen. Price is right (oh, it's for the cover only, not the entire pillow). Well, one thing led to another, so here are a 'few' choices! :biggrin-new: Do you have others to share?

33232075431_2a97317305_o_d.jpg

Last edited:

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
Okay, I'll jump in here. A couple years ago, Photobucket was running a special on a certain size photo pillows. Don't recall the price, but it was dirt cheap. So I had them do one with a picture of our cat and had it shipped to my daughter in college. She just loves it and that pillow goes with her everywhere.

It didn't dawn on me 'til just now, but I need to do that with a few of my Guild pics. :eagerness:

They run specials all the time, you'll just have to watch for them.

ladytexan

Reaction score
Okay, I'll jump in here. A couple years ago, Photobucket was running a special on a certain size photo pillows. Don't recall the price, but it was dirt cheap. So I had them do one with a picture of our cat and had it shipped to my daughter in college. She just loves it and that pillow goes with her everywhere.

It didn't dawn on me 'til just now, but I need to do that with a few of my Guild pics. :eagerness:

They run specials all the time, you'll just have to watch for them.
Thanks for the info. Sometimes, however, there are copyright infringement rules some vendors go by....yep, even though the picture is of YOUR Guild. Worth a try, though, huh? :happy:

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
Thanks for the info. Sometimes, however, there are copyright infringement rules some vendors go by....yep, even though the picture is of YOUR Guild. Worth a try, though, huh? :happy:

Hmmm....good point, Toni. I'd be okay without showing the logo.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm pretty sure that if I personally took a picture that included a Guild logo and had it made into a pillow that was then kept for personal use and not sold, copyright and trademark protection would not apply. Indeed I seem to recall some court rulings that the photographer actually has some intellectual property rights in these circumstances.

That said it is much easier for a company to turn down business to avoid copyright lawsuits than it is to actually research and understand what they can and cannot do legally so...

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild should do it themselves, and sell them on the "Accessories" page!

walrus

ladytexan

Reaction score
Yes they should....
Oh my gosh, that is the kewlest of the kewl!!!! It would be a top seller!!!! Thanks so much for posting!!!!

P.S. Glad you ventured out, took the photo, and had the pillow made! Can you share who your vendor was? Thanks, rampside!

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
Oh my gosh, that is the kewlest of the kewl!!!! It would be a top seller!!!! Thanks so much for posting!!!!

P.S. Glad you ventured out, took the photo, and had the pillow made! Can you share who your vendor was? Thanks, rampside!

I ordered it from the PHOTOBUCKET print shop. This particular size is 14 x 20 and it was $14 and some change. Add UPS shipping.

You can add text for no extra charge. Pretty neat way to add a personal touch to your music room or whatever.

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
I have the acoustic pillow, and one that looks like a blackface amp, they reside in my music cave.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think we should sell one as a fundraiser with the truss-rod cover upside down.