New M-40 Troubadour

Renuncia701

Reaction score
M42_zps5sx8c61e.jpg
m44_zpsq0u6tkyh.jpg
M43_zpsxjhzhpw4.jpg

I like it. Light. great tone for size, easy playing. Fun to play. Specs at sweetwater

Renuncia701

Reaction score
Have humidified room for plants and guitars humidity holds between 40 and 45%. This is really a sweet guitar and has the Baggs electronics built in. I am looking forward to the D-40 which is supposed to ship in April also american built. According to website the Ren fellow is involved in these guitar designs, I believe he was also instrumental in the Orpheum series. This guitar has that feel to it.

Rich Cohen

Reaction score
Have humidified room for plants and guitars humidity holds between 40 and 45%. This is really a sweet guitar and has the Baggs electronics built in. I am looking forward to the D-40 which is supposed to ship in April also american built. According to website the Ren fellow is involved in these guitar designs, I believe he was also instrumental in the Orpheum series. This guitar has that feel to it.

Right on! As we used to say in the 60's!

kdavid

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Beautiful Ax Baby. :cool-new:
Seriously, its a beautiful guitar & the grain on the back is very nice.
i saw them on the Guild website & it got my interest
i'd love to hear how it sounds

Reaction score
Looks great, love the finish and the shape. Finally found a store local here that will be stocking USA guilds, apparently the M-40 and D-55 will be arriving pretty soon. Anxious to get my hands on a Cordoba, unfortunately for me I've only gotten my hands on the Tacoma acoustics so far. For anyone who's had the opportunity to compare Cordoba's USA stuff to the older factories, how is it?