Hans' Book out of Print Again?

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I will mail you my copy...er...wait...I don't think Abby left it in a totally readable state. Unless Hans intended the pages to be detachable?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4g8x1UB3Sn4MmtmaW5IQTIxaWM/view?usp=sharing

There is an old finnish proverb that says : "Nuorna vitsa väännettävä" - and it translates to something like : NO!!! - not "torture for youth" as Google translator suggests - but more like - "to learn the trade you have to start young"

p.s. - GO Abby - GO !!!!

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
There is an old finnish proverb that says : "Nuorna vitsa väännettävä" - and it translates to something like : NO!!! - not "torture for youth" as Google translator suggests - but more like - "to learn the trade you have to start young"

p.s. - GO Abby - GO !!!!

she is 4 now and by far our most athletically gifted kid. already throws a mean frisbee.

update on Rae and the Br: She played G to an Em chord over and over again for like 45 mins last night. :)

I asked her again if she wanted to play the Santa Cruz.

"No thanks Dad."

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
update on Rae and the BP: She played G to an Em chord over and over again for like 45 mins last night. :)

Now she was born too late.
Shoulda been around for the notorious Grateful Dead-type extended jams of the '60's.
In fact, if she's into jamming I need a good rhythm player.
:biggrin-new:

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Now she was born too late.
Shoulda been around for the notorious Grateful Dead-type extended jams of the '60's.
In fact, if she's into jamming I need a good rhythm player.
:biggrin-new:

LOL Al. give her a couple three more months first. Let's get to the C chord.

Oh she likes Am to Em and back cause well, it is so easy.

And I couldnt find a good chord chart to print out that was free so I drew out like 7 chords for her. She was digging that. And I gave her a thinner pick, as the 2.0mm kept falling out of her fingers. She likes the green ones. (tortoise)

I still chuckle to myself her choice of the Guild over the way more expensive and deeper sounding guitar. that is awesome. No doubt the Br will be in her room soon, commandeered. Maybe this is how I get my D35 back. Hmmmm.