Bill Paxton Gone at 61 RIP

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Actor Bill Paxton passed away today at the age of 61 after suffering post op complications from heart surgery. Word is he suffered a Stroke. Rest In Peace Bill, You will forever be a part of my life through the roles you played in movies like Aliens when I was young. Vaya Con Dios Amigo.

TX

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Sad when someone you've kind of grown up with dies, especially when they're, um, younger than you....

catblink.gif

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
He just started a new tv series too. Training Day. I watched an episode like last week. His role in Twister one of my all time faves.

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
One of my Favorite roles of all time was Him as Coconut Pete in Broken Lizard's Club Dread! "Play Magaritaville!" "I think you are referring to the song I wrote first called Pina Colada Burke! Sheesh, You think Eddie Money has to deal with this ----!" LOL, It cracks me every to me I watch it and never gets old.

TX

CA-35

Reaction score
He was in so many movies I cant tell you my favorite....."A Simple Plan" comes to mind and I loved his line in "Aliens" as Private Hudson when the crew is weighing their options and he starts screaming "We're f_cked, we're f_cked!!!!"

RIP Bill.

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Something like 200 storm chasers got together on Sunday in the heart of tornado country, and created the following with their GPS positions reports in honor of his role in Twister:

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I loved his line in "Aliens" as Private Hudson when the crew is weighing their options and he starts screaming "We're f_cked, we're f_cked!!!!"

I always loved what was his next line: After Sigourney gives her suggestion to "nuke 'em from orbit," Bill goes, "eff-in' A!"