Hey - is there more PM space?

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I suddenly have space for 80 PMs. Didn't it used to be 40?

If so, THANKS!

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup, our fearless admin took some action the other day and gave us more room!!!

Please remember though, guys, that you can save your inbox and outbox messages in a convenient format on your computer to avoid overflows.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Many, many thanks.

I use the PM system here a lot and was constantly having to delete stuff because it would sometimes fill in two days.

This is a most welcome change!

Sitedrifter

Reaction score
I am always happy to have more PM storage. Some forum owners think space is a premium now a days. I belong to one forum where the owner is always asking for donations cause it costs $$$$ to keep the forum up. He neglects to tell anyone he hosts it on HostGator for $10/mo. I am all for donations but some forum Operators need to get with the times especially if the site just exists with no upgrades or changes ever being made.

None of my rant pertains to LTG so relax :D

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
There are certain times and situations that I have to be aware of my reactions to things and avoid responding to people when I'm "in that condition" but, Sunday morning is not one of those times. Hence my relative calm...... LMAO!! :encouragement:

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think I pay $75 a year to host my web site and forum. I never checked to see what the max size for a PM box was. I used to keep LOTS in there.