markus

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
playing a DV52NT? Jf30-SB on the wall?

Markus :smile:

Antney

Reaction score
i watched this video 3 times and it dawned on me why I consider "dogs playing poker" fine art

jim777

Reaction score
Is it me, or does that guy look a bit on the ghostly and skeletal side? Like someone just let him out of the basement where they keep him locked up 29 days a month?

Reaction score
Is it me, or does that guy look a bit on the ghostly and skeletal side? Like someone just let him out of the basement where they keep him locked up 29 days a month?

Fascinating. Eight posts in the 8 1/2 years you've been a forum member and this is what you come up with. I wasn't expecting this topic to bring out the trolls. Where is Hans, Adorshki, txbmper?

Last edited:

jim777

Reaction score
I apologize if that was taken as a troll or if I offended anyone. I will stick to threads that affect me specifically.

Last edited:

Antney

Reaction score
Fascinating. Eight posts in the 8 1/2 years you've been a forum member and this is what you come up with. I wasn't expecting this topic to bring out the trolls. Where is Hans, Adorshki, txbmper?

...he does make a pretty good point though. +1 for the trolls

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Troll me next! I'm from NJ. I can take it. :peaceful:

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Nice little demo. I think I'd need to try and play along a few times to get it. My instructor just told me to count it like three sets of four.

I do understand some of the comments above. In that spirit....I wonder if he knows how to do....

rocky.jpg

The Time WARP !