First Post!!

rkdk8910

Reaction score
New here and wanted to introduce myself. 45+years playing and have 2 Guild basses in my collection. A 1975 JSII and my most recent find,an X-702. as soon as I figure out how to upload the pics........

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome rkdk!... we welcome everyone to LTG. Even bass players! :laughing:
(We are even honored to have one moderate this board, among others) can't wait to see that JS II !

mellowgerman

Reaction score
Herzlich Willkommen! And yes, we're an image-hungry crowd here, but if you've got recordings or videos of you playing your guilds, we'll take those too!

rkdk8910

Reaction score
1975 js2

FB_IMG_1486572690565_zps8ov3b3pb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jeffcoop

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Welcome! My first Guild was a bass (a long time ago).

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ooopsy...... guess I got confused by your multi-instrument abilities! :)

Perhaps my distinguishing characteristic is that I only play bass. While I have picked up a guitar I usually put it down quickly. Those thin wires hurt my fingers and I don't really understand the concept of fretting multiple strings at once. default owns and has been known to play a Pilot although I'm not sure how public his performances are :)

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
default owns and has been known to play a Pilot

AAAAAAHHHHGGGGGG!!!!! Come on now........are you saying we're all kept in check by a bunch of bass players?
What's next?... world domination?.... Sub-woofers built in every car, house, condo, store, public park, hotel and administrative building, just to make sure we "get" you?

Charlie: Please tell me you don't play bass?

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
AAAAAAHHHHGGGGGG!!!!! Come on now........are you saying we're all kept in check by a bunch of bass players?
What's next?... world domination?.... Sub-woofers built in every car, house, condo, store, public park, hotel and administrative building, just to make sure we "get" you?

Bwahahahaha.... Nope, I suck bad enough on guitar. :) Thing is, I *know* I'd be seduced by the dark side so instead I stay away. But, no doubt, Pascal... they're gonna' get us! :) :)

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score

hey Bluesypicky lets see a pic of that 1974 Jetstar in your signature list!

does it look anything like this?

[video=youtube;Tr1Mp1-j-3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=Tr1Mp1-j-3E[/video]

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
hey Bluesypicky lets see a pic of that 1974 Jetstar in your signature list!

does it look anything like this?

[video=youtube;Tr1Mp1-j-3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=Tr1Mp1-j-3E[/video]

but but..... I use with moderation Mister!

did I get busted?